For the 2nd year in a row, marketers are finding themselves having to thrive in uncertainty. Covid 19’s new reality has made planning for Ramadan – the month of unity & togetherness – more challenging than ever.
While Covid-19 restrictions are still in place, our Anghami community is looking forward to the Holy month and is planning on living the Ramadan rituals while being socially responsible.
Our Ramadan 2021 trend report is made to help marketers understand the reality of the MENA consumer and plan better for the Holy month.
In this article, you’ll find some of the most interesting insights.
This Ramadan, our community is planning to gather with Family & Friends while respecting all restrictions
They will be cooking at home – most of the time
And will order food from time to time
They plan on going out to restaurants as well
When it comes to shopping, they plan on buying online & offline
They always find time to take care of their beauty, even during Ramadan
When it comes to video entertainment, 71% of our community will be using video on demand platforms
All this is mainly to tell you that
● Ramadan is a big season so make sure your brand is part of their journey
● Own the right moments and make them memorable
● Entertain & inspire: Give them ideas on what to cook, what to buy, where to buy from, where to go and how to stay healthy…
● Make them feel safe. They will be celebrating, they will be buying and they will be going out – all while being careful
○ Ex: Highlight your product/services safety measures
We’re here to support, reach out to us on email@example.com and let’s make moments memorable this Ramadan!
Your friends at Anghami