Giving Anghami users the Customer Support they deserve.
It doesn’t matter how far along your business is or how high you’ve scaled, you should never stop talking to your users. Putting yourself in the shoes of your users and understanding their needs is one of the most forgotten secrets to obtaining an excellent customer support service, not just running the occasional survey, I mean really listening. In Anghami, the user expectations shape our strategies. Their needs govern our road map. They speak; we listen (or eavesdrop). The quality of their experience is the most important goal of our business.
We dig into the pain-points, find out the ‘hows’ and ‘whys’, and learn how we can solve that for them. We do our best to find new ways to improve the experience and we are always transparent with the results. Remember, Nothing beats honesty!
Our recipe is showing love and real care. Fast responses that are thoughtful and personalized. We try to keep the automated replies to a minimum and we don’t give up with sending follow-ups until we ensure that our users’ issue is completely resolved. The team spends a lot of time giving each other positive feedback and energy, and we like to share those good vibes out to our users too!
ALWAYS remember why you do your jobs in the first place: the user. And celebrate how good service experiences will keep customers happy, improve loyalty and grow your business.
The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. — Richard Branson
Supporting our users and give them an unforgettable music experience is a strong goal of Anghami values, which are well embedded in our culture. These are:
• Integrity — We earn trust by demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behavior
• Service — We are here to help and delight our users
• One Team — We collaborate to deliver the best outcomes for our users and the company overall
• Courage — We challenge ourselves to find a way to make things better
• Achievement — we strive for excellence and deliver results.
Our vision and strategy
Anghami’ s vision is “To be one of the world’s great music service, providing our users, communities and people to have the best music experience.”
Our strategy seeks to deliver on this vision by building a very deep and enduring user relationships. In delivering on our strategy, we are focused on our core markets, where we provide a comprehensive product and service that assist us in meeting the service needs of users. With our strong position in these markets, and over 65+ million users, our focus is on organic growth, growing user numbers in our chosen segments and building stronger and deeper relationships.
In delivering our strategy, we have six strategic priorities that help guide our activities.
Our strategic priorities
6 large points tend to be in mind when starting a conversation with a user:
1. Listen to what the issue is. Have a clear understanding of who the target users are and what they need.
2. Restate the issue to assure my understanding was correct.
3. Attempt to resolve the issue by troubleshooting
4. If unresolved, escalate to our development team then set clear expectations of the escalation process and what the expected wait time is.
5. Update the user as much as possible and when expected.
6. Service with a smile, treat people like I want to be treated.
Proven results with beloved users
Each case study shows our commitment to provide an outstanding service that meets our users’ objectives with a proven methodology that concludes with a successful result.
Let’s look at some of our users’ reviews about us:
Tip to provide Excellent customer service
Don’t just talk to your users. Befriend them! discuss, debate, and ultimately, listen. Embrace the user feedback as it truly matters in the digital space, where user feedback is king.